Honório Peçanha, born 1907 in Macuco, State of Rio de Janeiro is a Brasilian sculptor, who built the Memorial JK together with Oscar Niemeyer.
He studied sculpture at the Liceu de Artes e Ofícios under the guidance of Modestino Kanto, at Escola Nacional de Belas Artes under Jose Lima and Rodolfo Correa Chambelland, and also at Académie de La Grande Chaumiére under Charles Despiau and Roberto Wlerick. His art, always linked to the militant communism, which led him to participate as a member of the World Council of the UN peace conference in Stockholm and the Fourth Conference on Disarmament in Tokyo in the year 1958. In 1985 executed the statue of President Juscelino Kubisheck, part of the JK Memorial, in Brasilia. He died 1992 in Niteroi.
- Statue Tribute to Admiral Ary Parreiras
- Statue of President Juscelino Kubishek, part of the JK Memorial
- Statue of Rui Barbosa
- Statue of Bishop José Pereira Alves
- Bust of President Nilo Peçanha
- Bust of Euclides da Cunha