You are interested, motivated, open-minded, polite and want to gain more practical knowledge during an internship?
Siegen artist Thomas Kellner is known for his photographs of seemingly dancing architecture of tourist attractions from all over the world. He also taught as a visiting lecturer in Gießen, writes for different photo magazines and curates national and international exhibitions. He holds IHK-Certificates for Social Media Management and for Online Marketing Management.
The studio is offering an internship in Siegen for writing with AI blog entries and his upcoming projects. 800 years of Siegen City / 800 portraits, architectures and exhibition concept of Peter Paul Rubens in Genua (preferably art historians) need your support!
He would welcome students of art history, photography, architecture, communications, cultural management, media sciences. But also students of linguistic and literary studies like Literature, Culture, Media (LKM) or anything comparable.
The internship lasts for at least 6 weeks, better 8 or more in Siegen.
Interest in contemporary art and photography, practical work, enjoyment of contact and open-mindedness in dealing with people and stress resistance are required.
- Good English and German skills, or even any other language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Basics in dealing with image files
What you can learn during an internship:
- Press and public relations, marketing, distribution in the art market, social media
- You will receive an introduction to the customer management system Cobra and the maintenance of 5000 key contacts and customers and 20,000 followers in social media
- You work on maintaining a CMS website based on Typo3
- You write your own BLOG contribution
- You operate a social media strategy according to editorial plan with Hootsuite on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and so on
- We will be testing Noronwriter for writing with a AI-tool
- You work at your own workplace
- Depending on your abilities you can work here with Photoshop or Indesign, video, architecture or sculpture. You can accompany events like exhibitions, organize projects, manage mailings for customer relation or acquisition. Depending on your capabilities as well as working on new artworks in the form of an artfactory in Siegen.
In case these information was useful:
Please send your inspiring application documents
by E-Mail to email@example.com or by snail mail to:
I am always searching for interpreters / native speakers for translations:
German / English
German / Chinese
German / Japanese
German / Korean
German / Arab
German / Hindi
German / Portuguese
please send me your contactdetails for future projects
I am interested in working with you on projects and on wikipedia
from scanning to photoshop and video.
Please make yourself visible to me, because the next project (2019) needs your help.
Assistant in the studio Thomas Kellner
The Atelier Thomas Kellner is looking for a back office support for 5 hours/week for the summer of 2024.
The Atelier Thomas Kellner is the workplace of the internationally active artist of the same name, based in Siegen. Kellner has taught as a visiting professor at the University of Paderborn, the University of Koblenz-Landau, and the Justus Liebig University in Giessen, among others. He writes for various photography magazines and curates his own exhibitions annually from a pool of contemporary artists. He runs various networks with fellow artists and, together with his wife, a gallery in Siegen. Kellner is in contact with curators, journalists and galleries worldwide.
As an assistant, you will be primarily responsible for organizing and preparing exhibition proposals and applications for national and international calls for exhibitions, prizes and grants.
- Administration, organization and preparation of application material for exhibitions and awards
- Submission of grant applications to VG Bild-Kunst, Stiftung Kunstfonds, Kulturstiftung NRW and Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen, among others
- Preparation of mailings with exhibition proposals to national and international museums, exhibition houses and galleries
- Collaboration on the conception of exhibitions
- Writing exhibition texts
- Writing concepts for new series of works
- Research in all areas of exhibition preparation and follow-up as well as catalog production
Prerequisites for working in the studio are knowledge of and interest in contemporary art and photography, intrinsic motivation and responsible as well as independent work.
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Secure knowledge of common office programs
- Basics in handling image files/Adobe Photoshop
The job suits you?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your documents consisting of CV, certificates and a short cover letter in a PDF file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.