You are interested, motivated, open-minded, polite and want to learn more on location and reality?
German artist Thomas Kellner is known for his photographs of seemingly dancing architecture of tourist attractions from all over the world. He also writes for different photo magazines and curates exhibitions regularly. He has taught as a visiting scholar in Gießen, as a visiting lecturer in Paderborn, and Koblenz and held presentations at various universities domestic and abroad.
Studio Thomas Kellner is seeking for interns for his upcoming projects of still-life, flucticulus, exhibition concept Peter Paul Rubens, a bibliography, G20 and the launch of a new website including a blog.
It would of your advantage coming from studies like art history, photography, architecture, communications, cultural management, media sciences or anything comparable.
Internships can be taken 6, or better 8 weeks upwards.
Interest in contemporary art and photography, practical work, enjoyment of contact and open-mindedness in dealing with people and stress resistance are required.
- good English and German skills, or even any other language
- interest in contemporary photography and art
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Basics in dealing with image files
This is what you can learn here:
- Press and public relations, marketing, distribution in the art market, social media.
- You will receive an introduction to the customer management system Cobra and the maintenance of 5000 key contacts and customers and 20,000 followers in social media.
- You are working on maintaining a CMS website based on Typo3.
- You write your own BLOG contributions.
- You operate a social media strategy according to editorial plan with hootsuite on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and others.
- You work at your own workplace
Depending on your abilities you can work here with Photoshop or Indesign, video, architecture, or sculpture, you can take a look at projects such as events or exhibitions, competitions, etc.. You can accompany and manage, projects, organize mailings for customer relation or acquisition, as well as working on new artworks in the form of an artfactory.
Please send your inspiring application documents
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by snail mail to:
I am always searching for interpreters / native speakers for translations:
German / English
German / Chinese
German / Russian
German / Spanish
German / French
German / Japanese
German / Korean
German / Arab
German / Hindi
German / Portuguese
please send me your contactdetails for future projects
I am interested in working with you on projects and on wikipedia
from scanning to photoshop and video.
Please make yourself visable to me, because the next project (2019) needs your help.