The Palacio de Bellas Artes is the premier opera house of Mexico City. It has got an Beaux Arts exterior with white Italian marble and it is covered with murals by Diego Rivera, Rufino Tamayo, David Alfaro Siqueiros, and José Clemente Orozco. It is the home of Mexico's National Symphony Orchestra, the Bellas Artes Orchestra, the Bellas Artes Chamber Orchestra, the National Dance Company, and the Bellas Artes Opera. Construction started in 1904 and because of several problems it was finished in 1934.The opera house was designed by Adamo Boari and the Mexican architect Federico Mariscal. The Palacio has two museums: the Museo del Palacio de Bellas Artes and the Museo de la Arquitectura.