The Old City Hall (Altes Rathaus) is located at the Marienplatz and was built between 1470 and 1480. It was created in the Gothic design by Joerg von Halsbach. It was converting during the times but rebuilt in 1975 after the Second World War in its aboriginal status. The Old Town Hall is home to artist Erasmus Grasser’s renowned Morris dancer figures. Today, the Old Town Hall houses a fun toy museum, situated in four rooms inside the tower, each on a different level.