The Leipzig Hauptbahnhof is the central railway station in the Leipzig. At 83,460 m², it is the largest terminal station in Europe sizewise. It sees an average of 150,000 passengers per day. It was established at Dezember 1915 designed by the architects William Lossow and Max Hans Kühne. The façade is 293 metres wide, and the station is regarded as one of the last "grand" stations of the 19th century, and respectively one of the first of the early 20th century.