InfoBRAZIL

Brasilia, Ermida Dom Bosco

ERMIDA DOM BOSCO, BRASILA

The chapel was built in 1957. It was dedicated to the Italian saint Dom Bosco (with full name João Belchior Bosco). On 30 August 1883, he predicted, "The promised land flowing with milk and honey". The small chapel Near the "Lago Sul" was designed by Oscar Niemeyer in a pyramid shape and has been dedicated to Dom Bosco.

>>> Oscar Niemeyer

 

Share