Cardiff, Stadium House and Western Mail
The Stadium House was built in 1974 by Capita Percy Thomas as an office building. The building has got a height of 78 metres and 17 floors. The Stadium House is owned by BT Group. The building is now clad in white and blue, while the roof is topped with a 40 metres stainless steel spire, which is lit up green and white in the evening. The Stadium House stands next to the Thomson House, headquarters of the Western Mail, the daily newspaper of Wales. The newspaper was founded in 1869 by Alan Edmunds.