Leipzig, Neues Rathaus
The New City Hall houses the city council of Leipzig since 1905. Foundation was founded in 1899 and in October in 1905 it was established by King Friedrich August III. It is built in the historic architectural styles and with 600 rooms at 10,000 acre metres one of the biggest city halls in the world. The tower has got a total height of 114 metres.