The Bundesverwaltungsgericht is located in the ancient building of the Reichsgericht. It is close to the New City Hall and at the border of the city centre. It was built between 1888 and 1895 under the direction of the architects Ludwig Hoffmann (1852-1932) and Peter Dybwad (1859-1921). The building is a mixture of Italian renaissance and France baroque architectural styles. At the North façade are sculptures of famous persons of the German history of law, for example Eike von Repgow (Sachsenspiegel), Johann von Schwarzenberg (Constitutio Criminalis Bambergensis), Johann Jacob Moser, Carl Gottlieb Svarez (Allgemeines Landrecht), Anselm von Feuerbach and Friedrich Carl von Savigny . The Bundesverwaltungsgericht is open for public and guided tours.
>>> pricing for this image