The National Congress in Buenos Aires was designed by the Italian architect Vittorio Meano and completed by Argentine architect Julio Dormal between 1898 and 1946. Sculptor Victor de Pol created the quadriga at the top of the entrance, whereas interior and exterior were graced with numerous allegorical bronzes by local sculptor Lola Mora. In 1974 the building was enlarged. Now, the Annex holds the Deputies' offices.
Useful Information about › ARGENTINA
Buenos Aires, El Congreso